· Hi, could someone update the firmware on my Sagecom 2704N Router. The firmware version we have is 7.273.1_F2704N_Plusnet and hopefully the update will resolve a recent issue with the slow wifi speeds, despite the router not being moved, yet the Ethernet connection is still fine.
· You can do this by going to http://192.168.1.254/ from your browser's address bar. This will bring up the router control panel and the firmware version is listed at the bottom of the page - the latest version is 188.8.131.52.83.8.259.1.1 please let us know if you're on a different version.
The latest firmware is 7.275.11_F2704N_plusnet so it's out of date. You cannot update it, it has to be done by Plusnet. You can either wait for a Plusnet staffer to come along here or ring in and hope that you get to talk to an agent who knows what you are talking about.
· Unfortunately the firmware can only be updated by Plusnet and then only if it's your main modem/router. To be honest this firmware is so flaky then if it isn't broken my advice would be not to touch it. As it's behind your 'proper' router there should be no security concerns. For information the latest firmware ends .263 . Message 2 of 12 (1,454 Views) 0 Thanks Highlighted. MasterOfReality ...
I’m on the same version - the Hub just updated a bit later. I bought the Smart Hub as an upgrade for the one which comes with Plusnet - a rebranded Home Hub 5. I’ve noticed it hasn’t updated to the latest firmware version - From Keith’s posting, it sounds as if it may not do so on BT’s network.
Sign in to see exclusive offers, manage your bill, upgrade your account and make the most of incredible deals on BT Sport, YouView and SIMs. Member Centre | Plusnet Menu Close
· Open the "Firmware," "Router Upgrade," or "Update" page. The name of this page will be different for every different router manufacturer. The location varies, but you can usually find it in the "Administration," "Utilities," or "Maintenance" section.
How do you upgrade the Firmware on a MultiRAE Pro? Using ProRAE Studio II, log into the software as the Administrator using the password rae; Turn on the instrument, once it has finished warming up, press the N/- key until you reach the Communications screen and press the Y/+
· All you need to do is head to the Firmware Update section and press Update. The app does everything, and all you have to do is reboot your PC for the firmware upgrade to finish. The app does everything, and all you have to do is reboot your PC for the firmware upgrade to finish.
Firmware has finished installing once the Aegis upgrade firmware is showing “Update successfully”. Unplug the Micro USB from the device, press the “power” button 5 times to turn on the device and the upgrade is complete. Remarks: 1. It will take us some time to connect the computer if it’s the first time to update. 2. The update will last several seconds. 3. If you fail to update ...
If the grass is greener in the other fellows yard, let him worry about cutting it.